Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Daily Dahlia Report - Wednesday AM

Today mom was very excited because she said it was Dahlia's first snow! I was excited too because I love snow! Plus mom took me and Dahlia across the street to the cemetery to play! Look how much fun we had!


Well, the first two are in our yard.  :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Mom says I look SOOO handsome here!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I suppose she is a rather cute pup . . . for a pup, anyway!

Movies!





Well, we had a lot of fun!  Now the pup is napping and so am I!
WOOF!
For the Daily Dahlia, this is ArthurGOOD! signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment