Monday, February 1, 2010

A Seminar kind of week!

Hi everyone!
I am so excited! This week, mom is skipping some of her classes and taking me to New Jersey. I don't really care a lot about New Jersey but I am really excited about the trip because mom said I get to do Jumping at the seminar. In fact, that's what it's all about - just jumping! That's going to be all day on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with someone I never met before - I hope she's nice! Her name is Susan Salo.

Then on Saturday my mom is skipping work and she is taking me to see my good friend Stacy Peardot-Goudy who i have met 2 times before at the WAG'D Agility camp! I Love that camp, and Stacy is real fun, so I can't wait to see her again. PLUS, I think she got to see my brother Hi-Tek just on Saturday so I can't wait to see what she thought of him!

So, it's shaping up to be a real good week for me.
WOOF!
ArthurGOOD
ps - this is why she says she signed me up for the jumping seminar. I don't see a problem, do you?!


2 comments:

  1. ARthur, That's called flying--not jumping. Have fun at the seminar. Love, Zeeba and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the seminar go? Did you learn lots of new tips and tricks for jumping? Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete