Monday, February 8, 2010

Seminar Report and Duck Herding!

Hi everyone!
I had such a wonderful week! My mom took me to NJ for a Susan Salo seminar, and she learned a lot! She said she finally has the answer about how to teach me *how* to jump. Yay! I had fun. AND, she bought me and Caper a whole set of 12 weavepoles for ourselves!
Then on Saturday went went with my Auntie Barb and cousin Roo to see our friend Stacy Peardot-Goudy. We had a ton of fun and did lots of hard things. She told my mom she thought i had really improved from last time - hooray!
And then on Sunday, we went to my Auntie Lynn's house. While I was there I got to herd the ducks!! It was my first time herding them, though I got to meet them last time we were there. I had fun and mom said I was awesome. I can't wait to go again!! Here's a video of it:

Hope you enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Woof!
ArthurGOOD!

5 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain that Lizzie would take one look at those ducks and think, "SNACK TIME!!"

    good job, ArthurGOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Ahh he is tOO cute!!!!! Strong work Arthur!!

    Auntie Tara, Hermes & Leda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Arthur! You are such a lucky dog!

    Missy and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job ArthurGOOD! Nice balance and such steady work!

    ReplyDelete