Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Thoughts Greatly Needed

Hello everyone,
Amy here, taking over from Arthur posting to beg you to send all your good thoughts our way. Tonight I discovered my dear dog Dust has two huge lumps under his throat - lymph node area. I am terrified. They are much bigger than golf ball sized, though smaller than a baseball.

I am going to drop him off at the vet first thing in the morning to have everything worked up. Please send every spare good thought his way.

Below are some photos of my dear boy.

Thank you.
Amy

He loves to drink from the hose like this.
He loves water of all sorts, actually.
Cooling in the dirt.
Snow Dog!

Most recent pic.


1 comment:

  1. Cuzzin Dust I hope it's nothing skary and that Auntie Amy won't have to be so worried!

    lots of licks,
    cousin dune

    ReplyDelete