Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Fun

Well right now we are getting a bit snow storm and later maybe will will go out and play!  But here are some pictures from Sunday when me, Dahlia, and Caper went with mom, her friends Barb and Kelly, and Barb's dogs Smudge and Roo and Kelly's dogs Max and Sherman.
Photobucket
Here are Kelly and Barb!

Photobucket
That's Smudge on the left, behind her Caper and Sherman, then Max, Roo, Dahlia, and ME!

Photobucket
Sherman and Max!

Photobucket
ME, Roo, Smudge way back, Sherman, Max, Caper, Dahlia

Photobucket
Caper!

Photobucket
Dahlia and Max, with me in the way back!

Photobucket
ME

Photobucket
ME, Roo, and Dahlia

Photobucket
Dahlia!

Photobucket
Dally, Roo, and Caper

Photobucket
Dally and Me, followed by Roo

Photobucket
Zoooooooooooom!

Photobucket
Caper and Dahlia

Photobucket
Roo, ME, and Dahlia

Photobucket
Caper

Photobucket
Dahlia in her pretty green jacket with hood.  ;-)  We didn't need jackets but mom thought we looked so cute, so we humored her!

Photobucket
Dally tasting the snow on the run.

Photobucket
ME

Photobucket
Max and Me and part of Smudge

Photobucket
Roo, with Caper behind.

Photobucket
Dahlia

Photobucket
Caper

Photobucket
ME, Sherman, Dahlia, and Roo's(?) tail

Photobucket
A good smell.

Photobucket
I accidentally stuck my foot in Mom's snow shoe and it bit me, Mom fell over so I wouldn't get hurt.  I bit the snow shoe back.  Mom got snow down her pants.  Kelly took a picture.  You can see I am looking over mom's shoulder in concern at the bad snow shoe.  Roo ate mom's treats while she was down.

Photobucket
Family photo!  I was giving my kisses to thank her for bringing me.

HPhotobucket
Here we go!

Photobucket
Group doggie photo!  Dahlia's head got hidden behind Max.

Well, that is all!  We sure had a great time, and can't wait to go again!
WOOF!
ArthurGOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment