Saturday, August 20, 2011

So far behind!!

WOOF!  Hello friends.  My mom says I am seriously far behind in updating my blog, and I agree!  So much has happened that you haven't been able to enjoy!

Let's see...we had lots of foster siblings come and go...right now there are two REALLY scaredy dogs here.  Mom says one of them is supposed to go to another foster home but so far no one wants him.  Unfortunately one of the fosters *Charlotte* pushed mom's good camera into the sick into a mug of water and ruined it, so she only has her Droid for pics now.  It's not quite as good as the real camera for taking pics and that makes mom a bit sad.

My sister Caper and I have done some agility trials this summer!  Those have been fun!  My sister Dally and I did another Rally trial, that was really fun too and I earned my RL1X - which stands for Rally Level 1 Championship!  Plus I am only one QQ away from my ARCH!  That stands for APDT Rally Champion!  Dally won some fancy ribbons too.

Let's see what else....oh, last week I went to a Disc Dog seminar with mom...she really needs some work on her throwing so it was a really important seminar for me to take her to.  We go for part two tomorrow!  Woof!  That will be fun!

We've also had lots of visitors this summer.  Dally even *played* with Levi the overgrown smooth coated border collie pup who stayed here for awhile while his family was in Ireland...(they didn't even bring me back any sheep!)

Ok well, here are some recent videos for your enjoyment...

Here I am NOT destroying the rally course!


This is Levi the visitor playing with Caper and Dally (but mostly Dally much to Caper's dismay!)


Here's one of Dally and I practicing with the disc!


Here's Dally showing off what she's learned so far in some of her classes.

OK, that is all, mom says we have to go to bed so we can leave in time for the disc dog seminar!
WOOF!
ArthurGOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment