Sunday, August 21, 2011

Disc Dog Seminar Video and pics!!

Here I am having lots of fun at the disc dog seminar! Uncle Marty helped my mom lots on her throwing but as you can see she is not always perfect. He also told my mom to keep working with my DROP (I WANT it!!) and the circling around her so she has time to throw better for me. Mom says we are not perfect but things are beginning to come together! Now we know what to work on, she says...so that is good!


Here are some pics of the other attendees that mom took.  There was another border collie (blue merle) not in these pics because mom video'd him since his mom video'd us...she hasn't gotten a chance to get pics off his video's yet but she will.  They were quite good, and he was just a youngster!:







And here are some stills of me taken from the movies!









WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!  Don't I look like I'm having a blast?!  I am, of course.  I think my mom had fun to!

~ArthurGOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment