Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cypress update

Hey everyone,
It's me, Arthur, again!  My mom wrote that last entry, and she didn't even remember to sign it!  How silly of her. Anyway, I am back to my duties.  Not sure why she didn't 'et me write last time!

We took the Cuban Amazon birdies on another roadtrip today.  It was a long day but Dahlia and I still had some fun playing.

The doctor said that Cypress' surgical site looked good!  He got a new bandage and mom took some pics.  She wrote on them to try and explain what was happening.

He has to go back in 2 weeks for another bandage change and then again 2 weeks after that for radiographs to see how he is healing.

Here are the pics:


Cypress


Cypress


Cypress


Cypress


Cypress


Cypress

Pretty interesting, isn't it!?  Ok, I am off to take a nap, hope you had a good day!
WOOF!
ArthurGOOD
ps - mom said our Rally numbers came today so we can now enter Rally trials if we want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment