Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kayaking with Auntie Barb and cousin Roo

Hi everyone!  Today my Auntie Barb and my cousin Roo came over, and we went kayaking with them at Carter's Pond!
Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia
Here is silly Dahlia after she stuck her face in the mud!!!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia,Arthur,Roo
We are havign a conference about being good kayaking dogs/

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Barb
Auntie Barb is all PFD'd up and ready to go!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Amy
My mom is too!!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia,Arthur,Roo
Left to right it's Roo, Me, and Dahlia!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia
Dahlia takes the bow!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Arthur,Amy
My mom and me, concentrating on getting the self portrait done properly!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Roo,Barb
Auntie Barb and Roo in his first Kayaking trip ever!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia
You can see mom's feet here so you really know that Dally is in the front of the kayak!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Roo,Barb
Silly Roo and Auntie Barb

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Dahlia
Dahlia, mom's feet, and Auntie Barb and Roo in the background!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Arthur,Amy
Now mom is smiling but I'm watching Auntie.  My PFD has a loop around my neck that helps to keep my head above water!

Kayak,Carter's Pond,Roo,Barb
Roo fell asleep in the kayak!!  You can barely see him.

Well, that's all for now!  Poor Caper had to stay home 'cause mom wasn't sure if Roo would have to ride in our kayak.  Next time, she will get to come, though!

See ya later!
WOOF!
ArthurGOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Roo sez: thanks for showing me the ropes! I had fun.

    ReplyDelete