Friday, March 5, 2010

Lots O Caper pics!

Here are lots of pictures of my sister Caper.  She's a presidential dog, ya know.  A Portu-teeth water dog.  I let her play with my Frisbee and try out my chair!  She approved of them both.  How could she not?!  Here we are waiting for the toy! Photobucket

I was quicker to catch it though!
Photobucket

Mom made sure Caper had a turn too, though.
Photobucket

We even shared!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we played tug, too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Caper posing . . .
Photobucket

Good try!
Photobucket

Posing again . . .
Photobucket

Get it!
Photobucket

She got it.
Photobucket

But she took her eye off it . . .
Photobucket

I got away with it though.
Photobucket

Caper is pretty silly.
Photobucket

She is feeling much better now that she's on treatment for Lyme disease, too!
Photobucket

In my birthday chair!
Photobucket
Look below for lots of pics of me, me, me!
Woof!
~ArthurGOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment